The Honourable Judge Salman Isa Seyadi
Appointed by Royal Order No. 23/2006 dated 15th October 2006. As a member of the Constitutional Court for a period of nine years
∑ Born in Muharraq Ė 1952.
∑ Researcher towards doctoral degree in (Common Rights and Liberties in the Constitution of Bahrain).
∑ Advocate from 1977 to 1998.
∑ Director General of the Department of Legal Affairs with Under Secretary Status (Rank) from 1998 to August 2006.
▪ Research on the origins of human rights.
▪ Research on constitutional guarantees of common rights and liberties.
▪ Research on the rights of disabled persons in Bahrain Legislation.
▪ Research on the criminal liability of controllers of accounts in stock companies.
▪ Research on bankruptcy in the law of Bahrain.
▪ Member of the Arab Bar Association.
▪ Member of the Bahrain Bar Association.
▪ Member of the Board of Directors of the Bahrain Bar Association.
▪ Member of the Preparatory Commission of the Bahrain Constitution.
▪ Member of the Preparatory Commission of the National Action Charter.
▪ Head of the Preparatory Commission of the Municipalities Act.
▪ Member of the Board of Directors of the General Organization of Social Insurance.
▪ Member of the Board of Directors of the Pension Fund.
▪ Represented the Kingdom of Bahrain in various Arab League Conferences of the departments of advisory opinion and legislative drafting.
Participant in various ministerial commissions.